The deadline for ordering Tinwings To Go has passed – feel free to call the Market at 615.454.5250 to see what we have in the fridge & freezer for grab & go.
How does it work?
Every Wednesday, we dream up food that is fun for us to cook and yummy for you to enjoy. Unlike other meal services, no two Tinwings To Go menus are ever exactly the same: We plan and prepare everything from scratch, using the freshest ingredients available.
No membership or minimum required – simply choose what speaks to you, place your order, and pick up the following Wednesday! Can’t get over to pick it up? We deliver to select Nashville neighborhoods for a nominal fee. Don’t see what you want? Just ask! If we can make it happen we will.
Orders may be placed 7 a.m. Wednesday to 10 a.m. Sunday every week.
Here’s a SAMPLE menu . . .
- Randy’s Sunset Caesar
- Roasted Salmon with Tomato Herb Butter
- Roasted Cauliflower & Shallots
- Velvety Carrot Dill Soup
- SW Grain Bowl – rice blend, black beans, spiced sweet potatoes, pickled red cabbage, sweet yellow peppers, tomatoes, cumin lime crema
- Chicken of the week – mustard crusted chicken breast over honey glazed carrots
- Quiche of the week – bacon, asparagus, sweet onion, Swiss
- Lemon blueberry bread
- Nutella brownies
- Plus LOTS of other Market favorites including kale salad, egg salad, curried chicken salad, fresh fruit, artisan bread & so much more . . .