The deadline for ordering Tinwings To Go has passed – feel free to call the Market at 615.454.5250 to see what we have in the fridge & freezer for grab & go.
How does it work?
Every Wednesday, we dream up food that is fun for us to cook and yummy for you to enjoy. Unlike other meal services, no two Tinwings To Go menus are ever exactly the same: We plan and prepare everything from scratch, using the freshest ingredients available.
No membership or minimum required – simply choose what speaks to you, place your order, and pick up the following Wednesday! Can’t get over to pick it up? We deliver to select Nashville neighborhoods for a nominal fee. Don’t see what you want? Just ask! If we can make it happen we will.
Orders may be placed 7 a.m. Wednesday to 10 a.m. Sunday every week.
Here’s a sample menu of what might be available . . .
- Crunchy salad – cucumber, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, chickpeas – oregano vinaigrette
- Greek shrimp with feta, tomatoes & mint
- Lemony parsley Israeli couscous
- Ginger carrot soup
- Roasted garlic hummus
- Quiche of the week – artichoke, spinach & Swiss
- Chicken of the week – lemon dill over brown rice
- Chocolate zucchini bread
- Honey nut bars
- Plus LOTS of other Market favorites including artisan bread, chicken salad, granola, chickpea spread and more . . .