The deadline for ordering Tinwings To Go has passed – feel free to call the Market at 615.454.5250 to see what we have in the fridge & freezer for grab & go.
How does it work?
Every Wednesday, we dream up food that is fun for us to cook and yummy for you to enjoy. Unlike other meal services, no two Tinwings To Go menus are ever exactly the same: We plan and prepare everything from scratch, using the freshest ingredients available.
No membership or minimum required – simply choose what speaks to you, place your order, and pick up the following Wednesday! Can’t get over to pick it up? We deliver to select Nashville neighborhoods for a nominal fee. Don’t see what you want? Just ask! If we can make it happen we will.
Orders may be placed 7 a.m. Wednesday to 10 a.m. Sunday every week.
Here’s a sample menu . . .
- House salad – carrots, purple cabbage, tomatoes, cucumber, creamy Ranch
- Ina’s turkey meatloaf
- Cloud 9 mashed potatoes
- Double tomato soup
- Roasted carrot hummus
- Quiche of the week – bacon, roasted red pepper, cheddar blend
- Chicken of the week – lemon rosemary over roasted broccoli
- Dried cherry almond bread
- Cream cheese blondies
- Plus LOTS of other Market favorites including granola, Remedy Bone Broths, egg salad, curried chicken salad & more . . .